Catch up with us on Feb. 7!
- What: A series of four classes for students with a little (or very little) knowledge of Spanish. Excellent for those with long-ago high school Spanish or those who just completed my OLLI Jumpstart 1A class.
- When: 1 pm-2:30 pm. 4 Tuesdays: Jan. 31, Feb 7, Feb. 14, Feb. 21.
- Where: At my house in Ashland. Email me with your name and phone number at Teri@SpanishByStories.com or leave a comment on this site with your phone number and I'll call you with directions.
- Cost: $60 for the series of four classes (flat rate), payable at the first class.
- Sign up: Email me at Teri@SpanishByStories.com. The sooner the better, thanks.
- How many students: Between 5 and 9 people. If fewer than 5 sign up, I'll call you to discuss options.
Advanced Spanish: Shall I offer a class for you? We could work on those past tenses, futures, conditionals, subjunctives -- and tons of interesting vocabulary and idioms. Let me know if you're interested: Teri@SpanishByStories.com